Wednesday 12 November 2014

Starsailor on tour with James

We had a great gig last night supporting James in Cambridge. We're looking forward to the rest of the La Petite Mort tour before our headline Christmas show in Warrington on 18 December.

If you've not already got them, you can still buy tickets for some of our support shows. If you're going to be there please post your photos on our Facebook page. We're going to make a tour album with the best of them.

We look forward to seeing you there!

3 comments:

  1. Great Stuff! Im determined to get tickets to see you guys on friday in Brixton. I will get a ticket, i will! Been loving you guys for well over 10 years, my favorite band ever. So chuffed yous are back.

    Get in touch Mr Walsh, see you in the gym :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you in Bristol. You were fabulous.Gutted I missed you in Gloucester due to work. James were great but you were the reason I was there. Look forward to an album sometime and the chance to buy a tee shirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to family illness we can't make the gig tonight (19nov) at the royal Albert hall, gutted. I have 2 standing tickets available at face value, I have spoken to the box office and they can be reprinted there for the new buyer. If anyone is interested let me know, cheers

    ReplyDelete